Men’s Weekly Activities
These are the classes and ministries prior to Covid-19.
We hope to continue when the crisis has abated.
- Breakfast & Bible Study: Join us from 6-6:45am on Tuesday mornings in the Fellowship Hall.
- Men’s Prayer Group: Tuesdays, 6:50-7:30am, in the Library.
- Chateau Elan Men’s Bible Study: Tuesdays, 7:30-8:15am, at the Sarazen House.
- Fall Basketball League: Beginning each August, men participate in a Monday night basketball league in our Covenant Life Center. Participants must be at least 16 years old and a member or a regular attender of CMPC. Questions? Contact Mike Owens at 770-967-3440/116.
- Study of Revelation: Led by Ben Phillips on Tuesdays at 4pm in the parlor upstairs.
- Tim Keller, Every Good Endeavor: Connecting Your Work to God’s Work. Led by Ben Phillips in room A110 downstairs. This group is for fathers with children still living at home.
- Ushering. Contact the church office to learn more.